Downloadable books are provided by Tracy Memorial Library in cooperation with the New Hampshire State Library. Audio books in WMA and MP3 formats as well as ebooks are available.
To search for available titles, follow this link.
To check out and download ebooks and audiobooks you will need to login using your library card number.
- NH Download Books Blog: The Official Blog of the New Hampshire Downloadable Books Service
- Device Guide
Still having difficulty with library ebooks?
The library offers one-on-one or small group instruction on how to download ebooks to ebook readers. Please contact Jo-Ann at email@example.com or (603) 526-4656 x2 to make an appointment.
Free eBooks, Audiobooks and Journal Articles to Download
When the Library is closed, you can still find great free-to-you books to read or listen to online. Books on the sites below can be downloaded to read on your computer or ebook reader. Try one of the following:
- NH Downloadable Consortium: Ebooks and audiobooks can be checked out and downloaded to your computer and compatible ebook readers or audio players.
- Project Gutenberg: Revisit classics or read some you’ve missed
- University of New Hampshire’s Collection on Internet Archive: Read books about New London’s and New Hampshire’s history
- Tracy Library’s Online Resources page: Databases containing newspaper and journal articles
- LibriVox: Free public domain (no longer under USA copyright) audiobooks you can download to your computer or audiobook device. Audiobooks are read by volunteers – you can even volunteer to read yourself!